Collagen is a structural protein mostly found in your skin which is responsible for giving the skin its firmness, texture and smooth appearance. But as we turn 30 years, the amount of collagen begin to decline which means skin becomes more vulnerable to UVA and UVB radiation from the sun, and then skin begin to lose its strength and becomes dry. This leads to the appearance of wrinkles and sags. With that I would like to introduce you to Luxserum which has been formulated using scientifically proven ingredients to reduce the appearance of under eye dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles while also nourishing the skin to make it look ageless and beautiful.
How does the anti-aging serum Luxserum work?
Two of the major ingredients used in the formulation of Luxserum are Argireline and Lavandox. This blend works synergistically to smooth away wrinkles and enhance the structure of your skin. It may also help to reduce line creation, exfoliate and keep your skin hydrated.
What are the ingredients used in Luxserum?
Some of the ingredients used in Luxserum are Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae) Extract, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Benzoate, and Potassium Sorbate. For full list of ingredients, please refer to the label of the product.
What are the benefits you get by using Luxserum?
- It may help to reduce the visible signs of aging to reveal your more youthful appearance.
- It may help to reverse sun damage from UV radiation to retain your attractive and healthy skin.
- It may also enhance the moisture in the skin to maintain its hydration levels and make it look supple and soft.
- It may help to smooth out the fine lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
How should you apply Luxserum for best results?
Before applying the serum, wash your face with a gentle cleanser to remove all impurities and pat your skin dry using a soft towel. Apply a small amount of Luxserum across your face and neck area, lightly massaging in an upward circular motion. Allow some time for the serum to dry so that it can penetrate the deep dermal layers of the skin. Avoid overuse which may have negative effects on your skin and use it as per the instructions on the label of the product.
What are the precautions that you need to take?
- Before application of the serum, kindly consult your physician or a dermatologist for medical advice.
- Unfortunately, if you experience any itching or irritation, stop using the serum and immediately consult a qualified health care professional.
- Do not accept and return the product, if the safety seal is found to be damaged or missing.
- It is only for adult use so keep out of reach of children under 18 years of age.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
How to place an order for Luxserum?
You can order Luxserum by going online to the official website of the product.