Do you know what holds our skin together and the reason for smooth and soft look at young age? There is a protein named Collagen, abundantly found in the skin which maintains the texture and appearance of your skin. But after reaching the age of 30 years, the levels of collagen begin to deplete which results in the occurrence of wrinkles, creases, blemishes, dark spots and sagging of the skin.
Fortunately, I would like to introduce you to Lunata Serum which naturally increases the amount of collagen in the skin and retains healthy levels of hydration to rejuvenate and revive your skin.
What are the ingredients used in Lunata Serum?
- Face-firming Peptides – It is a chain of amino acids which helps to stimulate the production of collagen molecules to remove the aging wrinkles and fine lines.
- Antioxidants – It helps to inhibit oxidation and neutralize the free radicals. It may also boost the immunity of the skin,
What are the benefits of using Lunata Serum?
- It may help to increase the production of collagen protein that may help with the vitality of the skin.
- It may help to enhance the regeneration of skin cells for a more toned and glowing look.
- It may help to tighten and strengthen the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
- It may help brighten your skin to get rid of dark spots and eliminates under eye dark circles, puffiness and bags.
- It may help to amplify the amount of moisture in the skin to keep it hydrated and prevent from cracking.
How should you apply Lunata Serum for best results?
At the very beginning, wash your face with an effective cleanser and pat dry using a soft towel. Apply a small amount of Lunata Serum across your face and neck area, gently massaging in an upward circular motion. Allow some time for the intensive eye serum to dry so that it gets completely absorbed into the skin. Avoid overuse which can be harmful to your skin and use the serum as per the instructions on the label of the product.
What are the precautions that you need to take?
- Before you start applying the serum, you are suggested to consult your physician or a dermatologist for medical advice and prevent any adverse side effects.
- If you experience any itching or irritation, discontinue use and immediately consult a qualified health care professional.
- Do not use and return the product, if the safety seal is found to be broken or missing.
- It is for adult use only so keep out of reach of children under the age of 18 years.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
How can you purchase Lunata Serum?
You can place an order for Lunata Serum by going online to the official website of the product.