Black cumin is made up of with the combination of two plants which are used as spices. Below are the spices which are used to prepare the oil:
- Bunium bulbocastanum
- Nigella Sativa
Black cumin is considered as an ancient seed, prized by many cultures and religions for over 3,000 years. In the Islamic tradition, the Prophet Muhammad referred to black cumin as a seed that provided healing for “everything but death.”
How does black cumin works
Black cumin consists of two main ingredients which are phytosterols and oleic acid which helps in decreasing the cravings for carbs and sweets. It also helps in removing nausea, extreme thirst and fatigue. Phytosterols along with oleic acid makes a great combination. Levels of oleic acid in black cumin are high. This is the reason olive oil is recommended for people who are trying to lose weight as olive acid contains oleic acid which helps in weight loss. These ingredients help fatty acid to accelerate at the rate at which your body starts burning fat. Extra virgin oil has huge amount of oleic acid but black cumin oil has percentage of oleic acid 2500% more than olive oil.
The effectiveness shown by this cumin oil is that when both ingredients combine in one natural food source gives the best outcome. They are also effective in lowering the body weight, even in extreme cases. Black cumin also helps in balancing your blood sugar, provide control on your cravings etc.
Composition of Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa Seeds)
The seed contains the following:
- Moisture – 4-6%
- Ash – 3-14%
- Fiber – 6-36%
- Protein – 20-23%
- Carbohydrate – 29-37%
- Thymoquinone – 0.0-0.75%
- Essential Oils – 0.5-1.5%
- Oil – 34-39%
- Relief from allergies and asthma: Black cumin helps in removing allergic problems plus asthma problems and also helps in respiratory issues as well. According to the research, the boiled water extracts of black seed showed a potent anti-asthmatic effect on asthmatic airways. Another research held on injured patients in which it was found that boiled water extracts of black seed reduced respiratory symptoms, chest wheezing, and pulmonary function test values, as well as reduced the need for drug treatment.
- Boosts your immune system: Black cumin full of anti-oxidants and comprises of beneficial acids and vitamins – B in order to balance the immune system. For curing autoimmune disorders the black cumin is the best remedy possible for curing these diseases. According to a research it suggests that highlights the complete recovery and sero-reversion of adult HIV patient after treatment with Nigella sativa seeds for the period of six months.
- Anti-cancerous: Black cumin helps in reduction of cancer tumor. According to a research the properties which black cumin is made up of are showing a great reduction in the breast cells. It also has anti cancer properties. The compound known as Thymoquinone found in black seed helps in reducing apoptosis also known as death cells. It also helps in reducing the effect of brain tumor cells , cervical and pancreatic cancer cells, oral cancer cells as well as cavity forming bacteria. Black seed oil is also sometimes recommended as a natural protection against some of the danger from radiation and used in conjunction with conventional treatments.
- Anti–inflammatory: Black cumin with the properties of anti-inflammation show their properties on the following experiments such as experimental encephalomyelitis, colitis, peritonitis, oedama, and arthritis through suppression of the inflammatory mediators prostaglandins and leukotriens. Black cumin consists of an ingredient Thymoquinone which strongly inhibits MLF-induced neutrophil functions.
- Anti–microbial: Black cumin seeds also have benefits in fighting against unwanted microbes which includes bacteria, viruses, helminthes, and fungus. Once again, Thymoquinone plays a significant role and act as an active ingredient that always fights against microbes in our body.
- Digestive Aid: The powerful little cumin seeds are carminative in nature. They help in digestion and also help in decreasing gas and reduce bloating and stomach pain. With this amazing oil a war can also be declared against intestinal parasites.
Make Black Cumin Seed Oil at Home
- At first clean the seeds carefully and then dry them and also ensure that you get pure oil.
- Clean the oil press machine carefully to prevent contamination from the final product.
- Place the oil bottle in the receptacle, as well as a container to catch the waste from the seeds.
- Heat up the machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions, and then place the seeds into the funnel.
- Turn on the machine, and then allow it to extract the oil from the seeds.
- Continue the process until your container is full.
- Leave the oil to sit in a warm, dry place then allow the remnants to settle at the bottom of the bottle.
Now you can make oil in home itself or you can try our supplement also.
It’s your wish Grab your offer which is easy for you!!!